Kirstin Lund, B.A., LL.B., FMC Cert. CFM
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works from: Charlottetown, services available throughout PEI and online (training only)
Areas of speciality
- Workplace Mediation
- Organizational Conflict Management and Wellness
- Workplace Conflict Prevention
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B) from Queens University (1992).
- 25 years’ experience as a mediator, facilitator, and conflict resolution consultant and trainer.
- Certified Comprehensive Family Mediator, Family Mediation Canada (1998).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Practitioner Certification, (2016).
- Founding faculty member of the UPEI Centre for Conflict Resolution Studies from 1998-2020.
- Designed and taught hundreds of courses in mediation, conflict resolution and communication, both in classrooms and online and trained thousands of professionals and teams in collaboration skills, since 1998.
- Skills assessor, and skills assessor trainer, for Family Mediation Canada from 2003-2020