Kirstin Lund, B.A., LL.B., FMC Cert. CFM
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works from: Charlottetown, services available throughout PEI
Areas of speciality
- Workplace Mediation
- Organizational Conflict and Wellness, including complaints
- Family Mediation
- Victim-Offender Mediation and Restorative Conferencing
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B) from Queens University (1992).
- 20 years’ experience as a mediator, facilitator, and conflict resolution consultant and trainer.
- Certified Comprehensive Family Mediator, Family Mediation Canada (1998).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Practitioner Certification, (2016).
- Founding faculty member of the UPEI Centre for Conflict Resolution Studies since 1998, and developer of its nationally recognized mediation certificate program.
- Designed and taught numerous courses in mediation, conflict resolution and communication, both in classrooms and online and trained thousands of professionals in collaborative skills, since 1998.
- Skills assessor, and skills assessor trainer, for Family Mediation Canada since 2003.
- Member of Family Mediation Canada.
- By appointment