Viola Evans-Murley, BSW, MSW, RSW
Email contact: email@example.com
24 Pondside Court
Stratford, PE, C1B 1E5
Works from: Stratford / Charlottetown
Telephone: (902) 569-2804
Cell phone: (902) 393-1944
Areas of speciality
- Family Mediation
- Elder Mediation
- Collaborative Law/Practice for separating, divorcing couples
- Families with special needs children
- Families living with Chronic Disease
- Bachelor of Social Work- Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S.
- Master of Social Work- Memorial University, Newfoundland
- Certified by Mediation PEI Inc.
- Certified by Elder Mediation Canada-2009
- Mediation experience at the Family Court Mediation for family living with Chronic Disease
- Mediation for Employee Assistance Program, Health Canada
- By appointment – days and evenings
My mediation is grounded in the belief that all parties have the right to confidentiality as they problem solve their conflict. Mediation is a cost effective method allowing for the best interest of a family. I believe my role is to help identify the unique needs and concerns and to provide opportunity for listening to each other develop a mutually workable, acceptable agreement that best meets the needs of all involved.